INFORMATION WE COLLECT
User Provided Information
We may collect some personal information from you depending on how you use our services.
- We may retain any messages/data you send to us via the Vero – The French Touch website, including the Contact Form and the Comments fields of the Blog. This includes messages, your name, email address and IP address. Some data may be shown to the general public.
- If you correspond with Vero – The French Touch by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, to include your name, email address and our responding communications.
Information by Third Party Services
Personal Use Products:
Commercial Use Products:
We receive and collect some Personal Information from the Stores when you make a purchase. This includes email address, full name etc.
Information by Social Networks and Platforms
- You may provide your name and/or aliases, and access to your personal profile at Facebook, by requesting access to and participating in any of the Facebook Groups, founded and governed by Vero – The French Touch
- Products and services by Vero – The French Touch, freebies, product contests and/or individual giveaways may be accessed through social media networks and other platforms, to include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, whereby information may be shared between those platforms and us.
This means that your interaction with a product or service offered by Vero – The French Touch, via a social media plug-in, could grant us on-going access to certain information from that social media account.
- We may use “Facebook approved applications” such as 22Social, that could provide certain information based on your personal privacy settings; your permission must anyway be granted to access free products or deals or products using these applications and we receive the following information from your Facebook account: name, profile picture, city and state or country, date of birth, date and time you granted access.
- We may use Google Drive to create customer surveys or deliver content. When you complete a survey, we collect all information requested on that document. This information is used to help us determine your customer preferences and for additional communication if necessary.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information that you submit or we collect to operate, maintain, and provide the best service possible to you.
- We use your information to offer and inform you about services, products and promotions by Vero – The French Touch.
When you provide your email address and/or full name (via a third party website, included Stores where you purchase our products, or via social network) you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you personal communications (courtesy emails) about products and services by Vero – The French Touch and/or to send, after a purchase, a coupon for the next purchase. This does not subscribe you to any recurring Newsletter from us.
- If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or modify your preferences following the link in each communication. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will no longer receive communications regarding updates, improvements, or offers by Vero – The French Touch. You can also contact us directly at email@example.com.
- We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analyzing usage of products and services by Vero – The French Touch, identifying possible technical problems, maintaining security, and providing content to suit your personal preferences.
One of the ways cookies are used is to save you time and improve your browsing experience when you visit the site. Cookies are also used: to remember your login details or provide you with better browsing experience.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We will not rent or sell your personal Information to other interested parties.
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as OVH.com hosting provider and/or marketing service) for the sole purpose of providing best service to you.
- All Personal Information or content that you post or voluntarily disclose to Vero – The French Touch, and associated Facebook Groups, such as content that you “liked”, your first and last name or your username, product reviews, comments and User Content, becomes available to the public (and searchable by search engines), whether or not you are signed into your account. We cannot control third parties’ use of this information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Data Breach Procedures
Your Choices and Rights
- Decline to Submit Information – You may decline to submit Personal Information through Vero – The French Touch, in which case certain services may not be available to you.
- Unsubscribe from Emails – You may unsubscribe from any email communication by clicking “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. You can also request to be unsubscribed by contacting Vero – The French Touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Rights – The law of your jurisdiction (such as within the EEA) may grant you additional rights to request access, modify or delete any Personal Information we may have about you. Please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will fill all data requests.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Vero – The French Touch or governing Facebook groups, nor the information or content contained therein.
- When you browse on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, your interaction will be subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies at that website before proceeding.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes.
- You may receive notifications via email, social media platforms or through posting of such notice on our Blog